Be a Member
Join your organization’s voice with the nearly 100 organizations working together for child well-being in Alabama!
VOICES for Alabama’s Children has been the trusted voice for children for over 25 years. We depend on our members to help advance sound policy to benefit Alabama’s children and their families. To unleash the potential of this statewide network, it is essential that VOICES for Alabama’s Children collaborate with others in order to make the voice for children loud, strong, powerful and far-reaching.
Annual Membership Dues Are Based On Organization’s Annual Budget
Your Membership Benefits Include:
- One copy of the 2017 Alabama Kids Count Data Book—hot off the press – and one copy of the 2018 Data Book when it is released later this year
- Alabama Kids Count trainings and webinars
- Advocacy Training and Toolkits for your staff and/or constituents
- Media training to help shape the conversation around children
- Access to county level, disaggregated data
- Regular updates on issues most impacting children through our legislative alerts and updates, Quarterly Newsletter, Policy Counts legislative report, VOICES Annual Report, and other publications
We couldn’t have done any of this without our members. Don’t be left out, together we can continue the fight to create the kind of Alabama our kids deserve.
You may pay your membership dues online at www.alavoices.org by December 31, 2019.