To speak for the well-being of Alabama’s children through research, public awareness, and advocacy.
All Alabama’s children are safe, healthy, educated, and economically secure so that they, their families, and our state can thrive.
- • deserve to be free from hunger and preventable disease and to receive regular health care.
- • deserve an education that prepares them to meet the future and inspires them to achieve their potential.
- • deserve to grow up free from abuse, violence, and the devastation of alcohol and other drugs.
- • deserve a secure future and to grow up in an economically stable family.
- • deserve to live in a community that affirms their inherent value as members of the human family.